Wednesday 10 September 2014

Dragons Dream TIO The Letter "J" and Die-Cuts

This time around at the Dragons Dream TIO it's my turn to choose the recipe, so with the letter "J" I would love to see some Die-Cuts and also at least one real stamp on your tags.
As some of you know I recently joining the fabulous team of demonstrators at IndigoBlu and this is the front cover of my Tag Book, used at Demo's to show various techniques. It has lot's of gorgeous Altered Egos, some paste and layers of the gorgeous new metallic paints, along with a couple of stamps from the Sarah's Choice stamp set and a fabulous Owl Embellishment.
I was going to say that I kept the back quiet simple, but I think this little fella is cute!
Elizabeth x

I'm also going to enter my tag book covers into Hel's Sunday Stampers Lavender's Green as it would be rude not too! x

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous tags Elizabeth.
Gr Karin

Julie Lee said...

Fabulous use of die cuts and gorgeous colour choice, Elizabeth! I love your little owl! Julie Ann xxx

Unknown said...

Great tags! I love the purple tones with all the texture.. Xx

Cheremane said...

2 words..... Love It..... The owl is so cute loving the colours too xx

Helen said...

What a great tag, Elizabeth! Thanks for this theme, it was fun!

Kate M said...

Beautiful colour and textures, love that little owl!!
xx

Brawny x said...

Wow superb tags. X

Unknown said...

Great tag love the colour and the owl embelishment xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous layers and embellies... love your tag... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Carol Bignall said...

wow I like these tags such beautiful colours together too.
Carol x