Thursday 4 September 2014

IndigoBlu Christmas

Phew way too long since I posted on here, so over the next few days I hope to catch up with everyone and share what I've been up to.
Firstly I thought I share one of my sample cards made for IndigoBlu using one of the gorgeous new Christmas stamps, the Flourish stencil and my now second favourite Flakes Lancashire Rose. I'd tell you what my new favourite is called, but it doesn't have a name yet!
And yes those are the smallest flat backed gems on the planet, it was a challenge gluing them on lol!
Elizabeth xxx

For those of you in the area, I'll be demoing the new IndigoBlu Christmas stamps along with some other goodies Here on Saturday 13th September, come along and say hello x

5 comments:

Dianne said...

Hello Elizabeth, thanks for stopping by my nest. What a gorgeous Christmas card the background is beautiful behind that stamp,those gems look fantastic, I bet they were hard to work with so tiny, hope you have a wonderful workshop, how beautiful in a garden center, wished I lived across the pond, no workshops where I live, have a wonderful weekend...

Unknown said...

Beautiful, I love the flakes, perfect tone choice x
Sandie

Brawny x said...

Love it x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Elizabeth xx

Paper Profusion said...

Looks beautiful Elizabeth. I can imagine how painstaking those gems were but they really look brilliant and well worth it. Have a lovely weekend. Nicola x