Friday 19 September 2014

Sunday Stampers Challenge - Music!

Hels theme this week over at The Sunday Stampers is  "play that funky music" so choices are backgrounds, stamps, songs etc.
My older Sister loved (still does) the Everly Brothers, so this made me think of "Whenever I want you all I have to do is Dream, dream, dream, dream.............) good job you can't hear me lol.
The background has been made from various Cottage Garden paints with a spritzing of Snow White metallic over the top, to give it some shimmer.
Sleeping George was stamped out in paint first then again carefully over the top with Archival.
The word "dream" and the splodge frame are both from Sarah's Choice.

Finally I added Megaflakes around the edge of the background and also the frame.
Yey two weeks running I've had chance to enter Hels fab challenge, it's been yonks since I've done that!
Elizabeth xxx

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

This is gorgeous it is just right for Sunday stampers. It is brilliant you have been able to join in for two weeks I haven't joined in for a long time. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Oh I love this and the background is gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifulllll Elizabeth.
Gr Karin

Hels Sheridan said...

Great card and awww George is just so cute!! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Unknown said...

I love that stamp, and your make us beautiful Hun x
Sandie

shirley-bee said...

This is beautiful, Elizabeth! I love the softness of the lines and colours.

Anneke said...

This card is gorgeous. A dreaming bear. Thanks for showing Anneke.

Hettie said...

Very clever way round this project. Guess what song will be in my head for the next few days!
Intrigued as to what next door have set up for their chickens!
xx

Carol said...

Cute layout love the layers and colours x