Tuesday 19 October 2021

New Junk Journal Created with Eileen Hull's New Large Journal Die

 

https://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/2021/10/new-junk-journal-created-with-eileen.html

Well o my goodness we are in October the leaves are changing colour rapidly and the temperature is starting to drop.

I'm keeping warm in my workroom creating new journals using Eileen Hull's new Large Journal Die. It's an A4 Bigz Die so you will need a larger cutting machine for this one. I use my trusty Big Shot Plus for mine.

There are so many possibilities of substrates to use, as the Bigz Dies cut through thicker materials like Matboard, Leather and thick fabrics.

So grab a cuppa and you can have a closer look at my Vintage Junk Journal HERE on my YouTube Channel.

Happy Crafting.

Elizabeth x

Eileen Hull Facebook Fan Page

Eileen Hull Etsy Shop

Eileen Hull Designs

 

4 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

This looks gorgeous! Off to take a much needed closer look inside xx

Cec said...

Oooh! This is so pretty and helps me forget fall and impending white stuff when there are tulips about. Hugs!

rowantreecrafts said...

Just beautiful..off to watch 🤩

eileen hull said...

Just gorgeous Elizabeth and love your video too! Suck pretty colors...