Thursday 8 March 2012

Rainbow Lady's Challenge #195 Red, Brown and Cream

This week over at Rainbow Lady's Challenge the theme is Red, Brown and Cream. I found this image over at the Free Vintage Digital Stamps site (see the logo on my sidebar) whilst I was hunting for"Alice" images, and just couldn't resist it! I mean it was just shouting out for this challenge lol. I used promarkers to colour the birds, and then inked around the edge with vintage photo distress ink, before matting on to some gorgeous rusty red Kanban card and attaching to a cream cardbase, again inked around the edge with vintage photo distress ink. We would love you to share your creations with us this week, using Red, Brown and Cream, just click on the link on my sidebar to join in. Elizabeth x

7 comments:

Beryl K said...

Great card Elizabeth, perfect image
Beryl x

Yvonne said...

Perfect, perfect card, Elizabeth!

Janet said...

I just knew those chickens would turn into something wonderful! Great job.

Janet xx

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Brilliant, Elizabeth

Yvonne Garner said...

Love this color combo. It is a beautifully designed card. Thanks for dropping by my blog and sharing the garlic mesh bag story! Yvonne xxo.

Faye said...

It is a beautiful card, Elizabeth. The little band of red running around the edge really completes the look. ou chose a lovely image for your focus.

starcyl said...

Now I have this card in my possesion I can speak with authority. It is a fab image and the card is well put together.
Thank you Elizabeth, my mum will love it.
Jenny xx