Wednesday 7 March 2012

TIO #111 Alice in Wonderland

Wow how quicky have these last two weeks gone? Over at Dragons Dream TIO our theme this time is Alice in Wonderland, chosen by AJ.
I had intended to go down to West Shore in Llandudno and photograph the statue of the White Rabbit to share with you, sadly I've not had chance.  I didn't have any stamps at all for this theme, thank goodness for Pamela over at Free Vintage Digital Stamps (click the logo on my sidebar) where I found this fab image! I coloured Alice and animals, using promarkers, then added black soot distress ink to create some mood. The text stamp is from PSX, and all those little playing cards are from one of Joanna Sheenes cd's, inked around the edge to age them. I hope you enjoy our challenge this time, just click on the Dragons Dream logo on my sidebar to pop over and join in, just please remember to use at least one real stamp! This challenge will  run for two weeks. Elizabeth x

6 comments:

Janet said...

Wonderful tag, Elizabeth! Great depth and perspective.

Janet xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a wonderful tag, love all the playing cards.

Beryl K said...

Great tag Elizabeth, love the cards
Beryl x

Dragon said...

Woo it;s fab honey... I love all the ageing you did on the cards... fab Alice too
Thanks for all your wonderful, continued support
Frankie
xx

Faye said...

Just beautiful, Elizabeth, with the beautiful Alice and all those cards.

Sue said...

this is fabulous, the black soot DI really does give it a slightly sinister atmosphere! x